MV Transportation is seeking a Recruiter who works to recruit candidates for the day-to-day operations of a paratransit facility. This position is responsible for ongoing operator recruiting, including activities in job postings, resumes review, qualifications management and employee onboarding.
The successful candidate is highly organized and motivated; they are technologically adept and must possess proficiency in following and refining processes and procedures to yield efficiency in the recruiting process.
Customer service skills are critical; the Recruiter serves as the first line of communication with employee candidates and must represent the company in delivering a welcoming, people-first approach.
- Review and analyze resumes against minimum qualifications
- Conduct telephonic interviews potential employees members using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the on-boarding process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires
- Confirm completion of all new-hire paperwork who meet the expectation of the job
- Coordinate with qualifications team and local management teams to communicate the status of the candidate's status in the recruiting and hiring process
- Two (2) + years' experience in recruiting, working as a recruiter, or five (5) + years' experience supporting the recruiting function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in medical industry recruiting and sales recruiting
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the transportation industry preferred
- AA, BA or BS degree preferred
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.