You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment where your team counts on you to be organized. You like doing different tasks throughout the day. People have commended you on your attention to detail and you are always vigilant on the job site.
Responsible for inspecting and sampling hazardous & nonhazardous waste shipments, data entering shipping information, and maintaining control over the waste delivery process.
Day in the Life
After clocking in and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Receive, review, prepare and signing your autograph on a lot of paperwork
- Convert shipping documents
- Ensure that all quantities are properly reported
- Ensure that waste is approved into the facility
- Resolve truck problems and discrepancies
- Scan, email and photocopy documents as required
- Sample waste delivery trucks
- Monitor offloading of bulk waste trucks
- Be comfortable working outside
- Knowledge of RCRA/DOT/TSCA/hazardous waste preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.