Location: Lafayette, IN
Are you a Radiology Technologist in Lafayette, IN? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
General Position Description:
- Responsible for performing all Radiology services and other clinical duties.
- Ensuring the well-being of patients and for providing positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff while working in conjunction with physicians, advanced practitioners, front office and clinical staff.
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the Provider while practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
- Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
- Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
- Create/Burn CD's in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Perform detailed and accurate data collection during clinical intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam prep, etc.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Manage inventory of supplies; restock exam/procedure rooms.
- Prepare patient rooms, set up instruments and equipment according to protocol.
- Clean exam/procedure rooms, instruments and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control.
- Complete administrative assignments, as time allows and knowledge base supports, such as chart audits, supply inventory, quality assurance assessment, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
- 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer programs.
- Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
- Required to maintain CEU/ CME's as applicable for licensure.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to email@example.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com