Monday thru Friday 730a-4pm
on call rotation mandatory
holiday rotation mandatory
- Verifies orders on patient chart for proper procedure to be performed. Verifies patient identification before proceeding with any procedure.
- Performs all requested exams in accordance with the current filming standard practice manual. All variations of filming from standard practice must have a documented explanation.
- Routinely produces high quality images using proper exposure values and positioning. Images routinely have two visible borders of coning. Completes all requested work in a timely and orderly manner to maintain proper patient flow with other staff technologists.
- Assists supervisor or designee in coordinating procedures properly. Informs supervisor when cases are completed or pending and signs in and out of department correctly.
- Properly operates all equipment with minimal assistance.
- Operates equipment carefully; does not damage or abuse equipment. Reports all equipment failures and malfunctions to supervisor or designee
- Keeps work area clean and stocked at all times; equipment is cleaned daily.
- Adapts to change and unusual circumstances and remains controlled during demanding situations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate from a Radiology Program is required.
- Hospital experience as a Radiology Technologist is preferred.
- Florida CRT License is required.
- ARRT certification is required.
- BLS certification is required
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.