Explore the human side of data at XpertHR
With over 10,000 resources at our disposal, we provide indispensable industry information for the HR sector across the UK, the US and the Netherlands. We empower organizations to make the right decisions around their people. At the same time, we're creating an inclusive, people-focused environment of our own. A culture where individuals with ambition, curiosity and ideas can make an impact. Where you can think big, aim high and explore more.
XpertHR seeks a Quality Test Engineer III to join US Development Squad, located in New Providence NJ, and to be a member of wider XpertHR development team. Person selected for this exciting new role will be provided with the opportunity to perform a mixture of manual and automated testing for the Squad. Additionally, will work directly with rest of Squad to ensure existing, and new, products are efficiently and effectively tested and deemed excellent quality.
- Develop and execute tests, including automated, manual, performance and functional. for diverse development projects - new and existing and mostly .NET - to successfully, and consistently, deliver high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification
- Identify opportunities to apply automation or other tools to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of testing
- Work with project managers/technical leads/subject matter experts to plan and execute functional system tests
- Construct, execute, and document test plans and test cases/scripts including regression, integration, certification, and load testing as appropriate in a manner consistent with team standards
- Ensure testing addresses requirements as agreed with various stakeholders
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency
- All other job duties as assigned
- 3+ years Quality Test Engineering (QTE) experience with specific focus testing across .NET platforms
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Experience performing tests across .NET platform using varied tools (e.g. Selenium, Specflow, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with automation and other QA tools for increasing efficiency including, but not limited to MongoDB, SQL, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Git, Jira
- Moderate knowledge, and experience with, QA methodologies to test complex data/content focused products
- Solid understanding of software development process and lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) methodology
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
Explore more here https://www.xperthr.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.