Bridger is a high profile regulatory compliance product within LN: a key product for our international market. Bridger product performs screening of billions of customer accounts on a monthly basis; performance and stability are the key! The environment is very fast paced, the candidate must be a very fast learner and be able to quickly adapt to the changes. Duties will range from people management, technical management, to developing new product enhancements, troubleshooting and maintenance.
This position serves as a lead for a specific team of Quality Test Engineers. In addition to developing optimum system configurations and plans for installations and upgrade of complex systems and applications, the individual will provide direction on project plans, schedules, and methodologies. The position has direct reports.
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Previous leadership experience
- Passionate collaborator with a focus on what is best for the team
- Focus on continual improvement
- Strong and enthusiastic technologist, able to demonstrate broad technical knowledge and application of this to create scalable solutions
- Development skills in a modern programming language such as PHP, Java, C#, C++, Python, Go
- Good awareness of agile development values
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- C# .NET MVC
- Web 2.0 Application Development
- Git source control
- Advanced SQL knowledge (MySQL & SQL Server)
- Windows Services
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Continuous integration, pipeline deployment
- Azure/AWS Cloud
- Experience with Web Services Testing using ReadyAPI would be a plus
- Experience with building automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver would be a plus
- Experience with Load Runner/Jmeter/other load testing tools would be a plus
- Advanced understanding of QA methodologies and experienced testing skills
- Advanced knowledge of process improvements and demonstrated experience with implementing them
- Advanced knowledge of the software development process
- Strong knowledge of the WEB MVC software architecture and software system architecture in general
- Advanced knowledge in industry best practices in development and testing software
- Advanced research and troubleshooting skills (tools/root cause analysis)
- Solid knowledge of SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources
- Must be a team player and work well within the current team of 35 developers
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Fast Learner
- Remain positive in difficult/stressful situations
- Motivated for career growth
- Proficiency in working within budgets
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others.
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity.
- Strong problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments using assorted communication mediums.
- Lead small teams in the development and execution of automated and performance testing for large or multiple diverse projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification, reacting quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure that the teams remain closely synchronized and upcoming initiatives are well prepared for
- Contribute to the strong design of new features and solutions
- Guide development and delivery of features across the full stack - including use of cloud services, modern frameworks, front-end frameworks, and other tools
- Mentor and develop team members, ensuring they have the support required to achieve their full potential
- Contribute to the development of a diverse and talented team, identifying and supporting initiatives to grow our team and support the progression of team members
- Promote strong collaboration between teams, share best practice and help clear potential blockers as you see them
- Identify opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the configuration, maintenance, and/or administration of testing tools or environments.
- Innovate process improvements that enable efficient delivery and maintenance with consistent direction.
- Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
- Research available tools and participate in initiatives to implement those that will cost-effectively enhance testing capabilities and product quality.
- Partner with architects, developers, and network and system engineers to research and identify root causes of performance issues.
- Maintain awareness of the state of the industry and evaluate emerging trends/developments that may benefit the organization.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and external IT audits.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.