CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- Performs activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Lead and/or assists with World Class/Lean Manufacturing assignments and presentations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The salary range for this position is $67,450 - $96,900 annually (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsThe qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree with 3 or more years of quality/manufacturing experience or,
- Associates degree with 6 or more years of quality/manufacturing experience or,
- High School diploma with 8 or more years of quality/manufacturing experience.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.