Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Conducting and coordinating technology/method transfer of new and existing cell-based assay methods from internal and external laboratories.
- Lead method qualifications and validations of cell-based assays.
- Lead efforts to optimize and troubleshoot existing assays.
- Take part in the stability testing of client products as well as in-process and finished product testing associated with our client's clinical trial material.
- BS or MS degree in molecular biology, biomedical sciences or related specialties
- 3-5 years working in a GMP quality control laboratory
- Proficient knowledge of GMP regulations including USP and EP testing requirements
- Experience conducting technology transfers of new methods
- Experience conducting qualifications and/or validations of analytical methods
- Technical writing skills for drafting equipment and laboratory standard operating procedures
- Extensive experience in cell based analytical assays such a t-cell potency methods, vector potency methods, ELISA, and flow cytometry
- Direct experience validating flow cytometry assays for a GMP laboratory
- Ability to prepare data trending reports, and to author, review and maintain test methods, qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Conduct laboratory investigations and of prepare deviations and CAPAs as needed
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement projects for lab process efficiencies
- Ability and desire to effectively work in an interdisciplinary team environment and to effectively interact at multiple levels within the company to support internal manufacturing capabilities
- Communicating effectively to management
- Ability to work on assigned projects independently with limited supervision
Position is full-time. Openings available on 2nd Shift:Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday - Thursday 2:00pm-10:00pm, and Tuesday - Saturday 2:00pm-10:00pm;Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Philadelphia, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays