As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Collects samples and documents results
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Completes test records and reviews own data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May assist in validation of methods
- Ability to push up to 500 lb. barrels of raw materials with assistance of a dolly, potentially multiple times a day.
- Use PPE to gown into controlled environments to collect samples
- Performs laboratory maintenance and housekeeping as assigned
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Desire to work in highly physical role that requires significant standing, walking, bending, and squatting.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or other science related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.