Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Works and communicates effectively with QC personnel and members of other departments (Manufacturing, customer support, development, maintenance, and logistics)
- Understands and follows documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g. Work instructions, Checklists, Batch Records, Logs.
- Makes Quality Control decisions according to the company's specifications in a time-sensitive manner after completion of training and demonstration of proficiency.
- Is able to multi-task product analysis while paying close attention to detail
- Keeps equipment and work environment clean and organized, ready for use
- Has the ability to troubleshoot and correct commonly encountered issues with laboratory equipment
- Replenishes necessary inventory items for day-to-day QC operations
- Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with Established Quality System Standards
- Follows all relevant company health, safety and regulatory policies, including handling of hazardous materials and wearing proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Completes successfully applicable on-site training programs in a timely manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Requirements
- Previous experience working in an ISO-9000 or cGMP environment
- Previous experience in MALDI_TOP, Mass Spectrometry, ESI Mass Spectrometry, Capillary Gel Electrophoresis, and HPLC
- Previous experience working in general laboratory equipment
- Microsoft Windows and Excel proficiency and experience using lab specific software
- Previous experience working with Hazardous Chemicals
- BS Degree or High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform under pressure of a fast paced production environment
- Is prepared to work overtime during shifts rather than the one assigned or weekends, if required
- Proven ability to work well with a team with little supervision
- Ability to lift 35+ pounds
Position is full-time, F-M 8am-630pm ORM-F 3pm-1130pm . Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Louisville, KY are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays