DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Focuses on applying, coordinating, and conducting technical key initiatives for the reliability program, maintenance work process (MWP), mechanical integrity and RBI program, relief valve program, warehousing processes, equipment health monitoring (EHM), and turnaround processes for the company. Works closely with the regional reliability managers to implement the strategies and initiatives to improve reliability, drive workforce efficiency, maintain compliance, and reduce overall risk. Coordinates with operations leadership to ensure alignment and successful adoption of these critical processes and programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Works closely with the regional reliability managers and the operations function to apply the reliability, maintenance work process, turnaround, relief valve, and mechanical integrity strategies for the company
- Implements company procedures, maintenance methods and processes to improve equipment reliability and drive compliance
- Assists in the development, tracking, and analysis of metrics to assess and report the status of preventive and predictive programs, to assess equipment condition relative to safety and serviceability, and to monitor and improve on equipment downtime and maintenance costs
- Aids in the design or test methods and statistical process control procedures and completes risk analysis studies of new designs and processes
- Undertakes testing and analysis on failures and proposes changes in design or formulation to improve system and process reliability
- Utilizes Maximo (CMMS), Akwire, and associated applications while working closely with IT on system strategies, improvements, testing, and upgrades
- Represents reliability in numerous company-wide and multi-department initiatives
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, IT or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years related experience is required although employees typically have 3-7 years; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Experience in reliability or maintenance management associated with refining, petrochemical processing, and/or gas gathering and compression is required
- Strong technical skills in maintenance and reliability engineering
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Operations / Full-timeJob Posting:
Jul 18, 2022, 4:52:23 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.