LB&B Associates Inc. provides diverse solutions to our customers. Whether Logistics Support, Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance, Base Operations Support Services, Training Maintenance, Refueling, or Facilities Operations & Maintenance, LB&B delivers a brand of service that has gained industry and customer acknowledgment as a leader in quality, productivity, innovation, and integrity.
We are seeking a Proposal Writer with excellent facilities operation and maintenance proposal management and writing background to join our company to support existing, and future contracts. We are expanding to tackle new business opportunities.
- Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree at least five (5) years of recent experience writing proposals related to the facilities operations and maintenance industry.
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated knowledge of managing and writing winning proposals for government facilities operations and maintenance contracts.
- Experience managing and writing proposals for commercial operation and maintenance contracts a plus.
- These positions will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, win themes, and developing proposals for various contracts.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to translate information provided by subject matter experts into proposal.
- Must be able to manage multiple proposal efforts simultaneously.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel to site visits as needed.
- Experience with staffing and pricing preferred.
Company offers a competitive benefits package to include life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) w/ matching, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave accrual, and bonus eligibility.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.