Job ID: 215434
Location: SAN DIEGO , CA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-09
Subcategory: Property Admin Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Government Property Manager establishes, maintains and administrates the processes and procedures necessary to maintain compliance with FAR and DFAR regulations applicable to SAIC’s government contracts. This includes working closely with purchasing and operations personnel to properly track the use of Government property including Government Equipment as well as Government Furnished Property.
· Establishes the property records for government property by maintaining the property tracking system and administrating the proper entry and update of property data.
· Maintains material accountability from initial acquisition to final disposition.
· Performs or assists with regular audits of the property management system in accordance with company procedures and government regulations.
· Processes the movement of property by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to accomplish a change of ownership, accountability or location of property in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
· Coordinates the physical inventory of property and reconciles results to ensure compliance with FAR 52.245 (and other applicable regulations) and to verify that property records accurately reflect inventory on hand.
· Provides periodic accountability reports to internal and external customers as required.
· Performs disposition of property identified by company, legal, or contractual requirements in accordance with procedures.
· Completes all property related activities at completion or termination of contract including disposition of property.
· Facilitates and coordinates DCAA audits with respect to the property management system. Champions all corrective actions in response to finding.
· Participate in up front contract review to determine government property management requirements of new contracts.
Required Experience and Qualifications: