Basic Job Functions:
Verco Decking, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for a PROJECT MANAGER at our Phoenix, AZ location. Compensation consists of salary plus ROA.
- Establish strong relationships with customers
- Manage all activities associated with each assigned project
- Possess a technical proficiency in reading blueprints, BoM's, engineering documents and shop orders
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and offer cost-effective solutions
- Maintain the highest standards of service through professional, informative, and responsive communications (written and verbal) with our internal and external customers
- Facilitate effective communications between external customers, internal departments, and the project team
- Exemplify a "project-ownership" attitude in all aspects of the job
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 years of Metal Building or Construction related industry experience, or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture, or other related field.
- Can currently read, understand and comprehend Architectural, Structural, and Mechanical project drawings.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Access, and 2 dimensional drawing software.
- Be willing to and have means to travel
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.
- One or more years of experience in the steel joist and deck industry
- Project coordination or project management experience