Are you looking for a 100% remote position working for a great team?
The client is a healthcare claims processing company. They deliver innovative solutions that help improve the healthcare journey. They are part of the Fortune 500 companies.
• The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
• 100% remote
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates. Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
• Coordinate Human Resources projects, including mergers and acquisitions.
• Consult or negotiate with stakeholders to prepare project specifications.
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
• Strong knowledge of human resources and project management.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, and resource allocation.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field. PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 8-10 years experience required.