Overview / Responsibilities
Wood's Consulting business is seeking experienced and knowledgeable Project Managers who have experience in implementing & delivering maintenance readiness projects in the upstream oil & gas, LNG and hydrogen industrial sectors.
This is a client facing position and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in asset management and maintenance roles. The Project Manager will interface with a number of Industrial clients, and support technical and operational consultation for a range of assets. She/He will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, reporting to the Wood USA headquarters in Houston, but also interface globally with Woods technical expert network.
- Lead a team of Maintenance Leads and coordinate simultaneous workstreams, involving Master Data development, maintenance and materials data development and reliability studies
- Lead the development and delivery of maintenance execution procedures & work instructions.
- Lead and facilitate RCM reviews, FMECAs, Criticality Analysis, RCAs and Lessons Learned sessions
- Coordinate the development and improvement of asset hierarchy, maintenance strategies, tasks lists, and work instructions amongst other maintenance deliverables
- Functional knowledge of asset reliability practices and improvement techniques
- Experienced in oil and gas operations and maintenance supervision and management (mining asset operations experience would be additionally advantageous)
- Stakeholder engagement experience to lead technical and project management client engagement, inclusive of workshop facilitation
- Familiarity with Project Controls methods and practices, such as project cost control, resource utilization, project health reporting and project efficiency improvements
- Experience in the application of project Risk, Change and Quality control techniques
- Perform On-Site visits to assess annd support project delivery progress, delivery and client interface
- QA/QC and delivery of project documentation such as data, documents, artifacts and reports
- Experience in the development of technical reports and statistical data analysis
- Awareness of current and evolving data analytics techniques applied in the management and improvement of asset performance and asset operations
- Implement Quality Project Delivery for "right first time" start up, identifying and mitigating issues that could lead to delays and unnecessary project and operations costs
- Awareness of applicable regional regulatory and statutory assurance requirement
Skills / Qualifications
- 10 years experience with a range of asset optimization, maintenance readiness and asset performance management; experience in the Oil & Gas and Mining industrial sectors is preferred.
- 5 years experience in asset management or maintenance readiness delivery programs.
- At least 5 years in experience asset management or maintenance execution roles.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a senior project management role.
- Relevant degree or equivalent in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or process) discipline preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of full asset lifecycle operations.
- Experience interfacing directly with operational sites to support a range of operational issues.
- Experience in delivery of maintenance readiness project including the definition of digital solutions.
- Good working knowledge of Asset Management best practice.
- Project management experience for consultancy-based scopes of work preferred.
- Can lead and develop technical reports, working with a multi-discipline team. Can work independently or lead a small team, coaching less experienced engineer
- PMP certified is preffered.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.