- Prepare final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by the Accounting Supervisor
- Research any issues to optimize the billing possibilities for the billing period
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures
- Provide the accounts payable team member with advice on client billing, relative to consultant invoicing and reimbursable expenses.
- Work with the cash receipts team member to reconcile variances that occur in the application of cash
- Review weekly time sheets, along with the accounting group
- Monthly analyze the P & L accounts monthly, as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, as directed by the Accounting Supervisor
- Prepare special project analyses
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconciliation
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or some college courses in accounting or business preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software
- More than 5 years of billing and receivables, with at least 2-3 years in A/E environment
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Services Manager, as necessary.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™