The Trauma Program Manager is responsible for strategic design, implementation and management of programs and initiatives. Builds relationships with key stakeholders including employees, executives and vendor partnerships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Provides high level oversight of all vendor relationships to ensure alignment with and understanding of key strategies. Negotiates vendor contracts and measures vendor administration and performance to performance guarantees.
- Designs functional area Programs to support attraction, retention and motivation of a high quality and high performing workforce.
- Manages initiatives and functional area projects including program changes, ongoing education efforts, operations and vendor transitions to ensure employee understanding, smooth transitions and efficient and effective routine operations.
- Facilitates integration and transition in merger partnerships. Identifies cost effective solutions to actively manage the programs delivered to employees to provide the most value for the dollars spent.
- Consults with all levels of organization on business and employee needs in order to support strategic business objectives. Evaluates processes and procedures to identify opportunities for process improvement.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships across organizational lines.
- Ability to develop and implement short and long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and respond to time constraints
- Ability to understand, optimize and document complex processes.
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly; both verbally and in writing.
- General computer skills, including but not limited to: using required software applications, data entry, information security, electronic medical documentation, hand held scanning and email.
LOCATION/FACILITY: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Lake Pointe, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
SPECIALITY/DEPARTMENT PRACTICE: Stroke and Chest Pain
SHIFT/SCHEDULE: Full time 8 hour days, Monday-Friday
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Potential relocation bonus up to $7,500
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nations exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it is accepting a calling!
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's
- MAJOR - Nursing
- EXPERIENCE - 3 Years of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.