The Product Support Specialist will assist the team in executing a high level of support to all Flyreel consumers and customers. This position will work closely with other support team members in addition to working with our Engineering, Product, and CS teams to continually improve the Flyreel product and customer experience. To thrive in this role, you must be a patient and empathetic listener, collaborative, motivated, a proactive problem solver, and have a thirst for knowledge and professional growth!
What you'll do:
- Assess property related data and review AI generated reports daily for accuracy within the established SLAs
- Develop subject matter expertise around new product features in the Flyreel product portfolio, along with supporting tools and and third party software
- Master Flyreel's product, learning the ins, outs, 'work-arounds' and 'don't-do-thats'
- Explain complex solutions in simplified terms to internal teams, while documenting solutions for scale
- Problem solve and troubleshoot for customers in a repeatable manner
- Escalate bug reports for validation and actively participate in product-fixes
- Proactively contribute to our documentation and knowledge-base, processes, and team-efficiency
Salary range: $55,000-$62,500
- 2+ years of experience supporting software applications
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's preferred
The salary range provided in this posting is the base salary range.Salary Range: 49,100.00USD - 81,800.00USD
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.