CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As the Product Specialist - Crop Production, you will support Case IH key dealers and customers by demonstrating expertise on your assigned product lines. We are looking for a self-motivated professional to drive value proposition into the market place from a regional perspective. You will be an important part of regional and local training events, and will also be a presence at national, regional, and local farm shows.
The ideal candidate for this position will reside near Nashville, TN. The assigned region includes Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
- Plan, manage and provide value proposition to dealers and customers
- Participate in field days, training events, dealer meetings, and customer visits to achieve retail unit and share objectives for assigned products in the assigned territory
- Serve as the marketing product expert for assigned product to sales and marketing, product management, and product development teams
- Provide training sessions to key internal and external stakeholders within your region
- Assist in development of key marketing and training materials for assigned products for effective communication of product value, features and benefits to the respective commercial organization, dealer network, and other specialist's needs
- Manage field inventory of products in your region by setting and achieving dealer order objectives, transfer for retail, and retail actions, to achieve both retail and inventory objectives
The salary range for this position is $75,000 to $108,000 annually. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!Qualifications
- Associate's Degree with at least three (3) years of Agricultural product experience, OR
- High school diploma with at least five (5) years of Agricultural product experience
- At least four (4) years' of experience of direct customer agriculture equipment sales support
- Ability to travel 75% - this is a field based position
- Must possess a valid drivers license and pass MVR
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.