Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions, and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.
Remote Opportunity At Nexis Solutions
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is a key leadership role within the growing Product Marketing team responsible for leading the go-to-market (GTM) and communications strategy and formulating multi-channel marketing initiatives to successfully execute on Law360's GTM and growth goals. This position reports directly to the Director of GTM and Growth (DGG) and plays an integral role in driving the launch and growth of products that helps the business attract, grow and connect with prospective and existing customers.
This role is the chief storyteller for Law360's market-leading portfolio of legal news products and services. The ideal candidate will have experience with, and strong input on, B2B products, with deep understanding of legal industry competitive landscape and business trends, as well as someone who possesses ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision. The PMM delivers multi-functional expertise across the end-to-end product lifecycle and customer buyer journey to accelerate Law360 brand recognition and equity.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced product marketing expert who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and make a massive impact through a full spectrum of marketing channels.
- Lead and manage creation, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and media plans, including but not limited to, landing pages, paid and organic social and search, email, paid ads, native articles, thought leadership, and press coverage
- Collect and analyze traffic, site usage, and lead data to inform and optimize a multi-channel product marketing and marketing communications strategy based on data-driven insights and analysis
- Directly manage and is accountable for the performance of a team of marketing communications and product marketing specialists
- Lead the research and definition of key customer personas and roles, including the development and testing of messaging, value propositions, positioning, and other marketing and sales-related content
- Own the strategy to increase traffic and transactional revenue to drive incremental growth and reduce cost
- Manage creation, publication and maintenance of all noneditorial copy on Law360.com public websites
- Manage creation, publication, maintenance and dissemination of all marketing-related print and digital collateral and sales enablement assets
- Collaborate across departments with Segment, Technology and Product Management, Sales Operations, and Customer Success
- Deliver on the GTM and sales enablement strategy for Law360 new product launches, Law360 feature enhancements or other related Law360-integrated LexisNexis products
- Develop search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) strategy
- Manage production and maintenance of competitive intelligence materials in conjunction with product management and marketing segment teams
- Train staff on Law360 products and services in how to maximize client adoption and usage
- Define team operating standards and ensure essential procedures are followed
- Provide guidance and direction to direct reports, including setting performance standards, monitoring performance and developing professional acuity
- Manage procurement and relationships with third-party vendors for communications, job board, rights & reprints, and advertising, or other media channels as needed
- Champion collaborative relationships with LexisNexis product marketing and segment teams to achieve organizational alignment
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- 4+ years of experience in product development, project management, or a related role
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in a management capacity
- Experience with growth and product lifecycle management strategies, with knowledge of marketing automation techniques and email marketing best practices as well as SEO/SEM
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems (i.e. Pardot, Salesforce, YesWare)
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to work with data to find areas of increased engagement across complete marketing funnel
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
Law360 offices are located in NYC, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. We offer a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media Inc.is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.