Flowroute is the first software-centric carrier to provide communication services and technology for cloud-based products. We offer a wide range of communication solutions that are reliable, high-quality and simple for customers to implement. You can see more here!
We are hiring a mid-level Product Manager to help create the AWS of real time communications. As a PM, you will synthesize your understanding of customer pain points/aspirations, market landscape and technology trends to launch differentiated high value-add products. This role is a fantastic balance of both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
As a Product Manager at Flowroute you will:
Our Ideal Product Manager will have:
- Develop rationale and business cases to support new product initiatives and product choices
- Determine the scope, draft epics and create compelling user stories for new features
- Partner with development teams on backlog grooming, sprint planning and acceptance testing
- Partner with customer service and account management to systematically engage customers, prospects and other stakeholders to understand how we can better serve our customers, improve our products and innovate together
- Work closely with present and future partners to optimize the delivery of new capabilities
What's in it for you?
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for a technology company
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management and agile software engineering practices
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, as well as MySQL (or similar query languages)
- Working knowledge of Databases, Analytical Tools and Public Cloud Service offerings
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated skill in owning and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proficient in business writing and communications
- You are energized by a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and love to hustle
- You are excited to roll up your sleeves and deliver engaging well thought out products and services.
- You are technically inclined and can effectively communicate with developers
- Experience with large scale systems and API's is a strong plus
- Experience in the telecom domain (cloud communications in particular) is desirable
- CSPO, Pragmatic Marketing (or similar) certification a plus
- Competitive compensation
- A growing company with a great focused on your personal and professional development
- Great health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a match
- Competitive PTO and paid holiday benefits
- Positive and collaborative team and company environment
- Work closely with senior management
- Help grow the company and develop processes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.ABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe.
Intrado also offers Cloud PBX systems for globally distributed corporations, Cloud Contact Centers to enable technical support and remote agents supporting businesses and Hosted MPLS Networks to increase business efficiency, execution and security.
With products and services ranging from audio / video conferencing services to meeting management tools, we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage - from implementation of our tools and services throughout the customer lifecycle. Intrado is the #1 global conferencing partner, Cisco Meetings partner and a Microsoft Gold Collaboration Partner.