GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Technology plays an integral role at Everside Health to support healthcare delivery and business operations by providing relevant, integrated, and data driven systems. This is accomplished by developing advanced and customized solutions in tools such as Salesforce and eClinicalWorks. The candidate will be joining an innovative team that is passionate about using best in-class technology to improve healthcare outcomes.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited to lead the vision and execution of future development for the clinical experience product team. As the owner of this product, the product manager will be responsible for building, maintaining, and executing against a technology roadmap that improves our providers, clinical support staff, and operations leadership's ability to engage with our members through custom clinical workflows in Salesforce Health Cloud and integrations with the EMR (eClinicalWorks). The ideal candidate will be able to blend strategy and technical skills to continue building upon this application.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Clinical Experience product backlog, which includes understanding new features, requirements gathering, prioritization, and overall delivery.
- Defines product features and drives adoption that will lead to improved end user adoption and satisfaction
- Delivers incremental value with product releases by prioritizing and justifying necessary features
- Acts as a trusted liaison between marketing, clinical, member experience, product, and technology teams to help determine what features to build
- Conducts market and competitor research to understand like technology and ensure we are delivering highly innovative functionality
- Develops and adapts the product vision, writes users stories, and specifies acceptance criteria for each user story
- Prioritizes the backlog, clearly expressing the backlog items, ordering the items to best achieve goals and optimizing the value of the work the team performs
- Works closely with 3rd party vendors where applicable to ensure roadmaps are aligned and timelines are met
- Collaborates with scrum team and participates in scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Defines KPIs for the Clinical Experience product and delivers updates to Director of Technology Product Development and other key stakeholders as to specific benchmarks and areas for improvement.
- 2-3 years' experience building custom functionality for internal teams, preferably in a health care setting.
- 3-5 years' experience in product management, overseeing complex application functionality both for internal and externally facing applications
- Strong knowledge of product management best practices and application delivery methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
- Able to learn, navigate, and influence both functional and technical elements of our technologies
- Salesforce Service/Health Cloud and EMR technology experience a plus
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce or comparable CRMS
- Experience in health care a must
- Proven track record of shipping exceptional products
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Pay Range: $115,000 - $130,000
- 2+ years' experience in a product management role building internal company facing applications
- 2+ years' experience in a health care related technology role, leading development projects and building custom functionality for health care related teams.
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate's years of experience and/or skill level.