We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Product Manager. This position is remote-friendly.
We're looking for a Product Manager. Alteryx products allow analysts and data scientists alike to prep, blend, model, analyze, and extract insights from their data through analytics apps, reports, machine learning, workflows and more. A successful Product Manager will focus on crafting a product vision that aligns business value to discrete product initiatives and communicates that vision to leadership, technical product managers, and engineering counterparts to drive towards delivery.
- Own the vision, strategy, and execution of the product roadmap.
- Work closely with stakeholders inside and outside of the company, including prospects, customers, development teams, marketing, sales, support, and product teammates to develop the roadmap and strategy around the product area.
- Develop, implement, and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics for your product roadmap; Use KPIs for data-driven business decisions and roadmap development.
- Consume competitive intelligence briefs, perform customer research and vendor comparisons, evaluate risks, and resource tradeoff decisions, and define and align strategy and roadmap across the Product team as a whole.
- 1-3 years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to think critically and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Success establishing a product vision and supporting this through launch.
- Ability to drive customer outcomes working across engineering, product management, marketing, sales, and support.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Domain knowledge within cloud software applications.
- Working knowledge of cloud deployment models such as multi-tenant SaaS, single-tenant SaaS, hybrid, and private cloud.
- Knowledge of the major cloud providers and their various service offerings.
- Customer centric mindset in developing previous products - ensuring the right solution is built that adds value to end users.
- Experience utilizing technologies such as, Aha, JIRA, Confluence, Lucidchart, Tableau, Figma.
- Familiarity with Alteryx products.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $88,400 - $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.