ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Product Coordinator Entry to work in our Orlando, FL office.
- Provides management support to acquisition project teams across the life cycle.
- Prepares and reviews acquisition documentation and supports the assessment of development efforts.
- Responsible to coordinate actions across the project team.
- Provide coordination of the programs that are within the sustainment life cycle.
- Coordinate all facility activities across multiple buildings and support moves/relocations of office furniture/equipment.
- Support the review of facility documentation and provide representation of the project office meetings and reviews.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Communication - written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.