Our client, a cloud data services and data management company, is looking for a Process Analyst to join their Products and Solutions Planning team.
- Creating process flows in Microsoft Visio as facilitator and scribe with subject matter experts who need prompting
- Retaining information and rapidly learning new areas so that conversations can effectively be continued between groups
- Facilitating the identification of process gaps and making recommendations for cutting out or shortening steps taken
- Identification of documents, training, communications and metrics needed to support process flows
- Helping subject matter experts to transition into a process-oriented continuous improvement role
- Strong oral, written, and process flow communication skills.
- Experience in developing processes that create customer satisfaction
- Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of hardware and software development
- Understanding of engineering/technical, financial, sales, and marketing processes and objectives, as related to product sales and support
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Systems experience
- Data analytics experience
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree; or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex tasks.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!