Job Summary: The ThreatMetrix Product team is looking for a Principal UX Designer I to take ownership of and drive the future direction of the TMX/DDP portal interface, create excellent customer experiences and lead the UX design strategy within the Product Management team. This is a leadership role that will require close collaboration with stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Be a user experience champion. Use design thinking and workshops to influence the future design of the TMX Portal interface
- Develop a deep understanding of the ThreatMetrix/DDP portal and platform functionality, and the customer use cases
- Lead customer discovery and user study activities to understand the customer's day to day work, what makes them successful, their challenges and identify opportunities within the Portal to increase their success and reduce pain points.
- Share learnings with the broader organization
- Evolve the portal interface based on customer profiles providing a simpler interface for the novice users while also providing engaging visualizations, features and analytical insights to the more advanced users.
- Mentor Product Managers on UX design practices, define the UI styling and architecture, and provide UI templates that can be used to develop mock ups
- Collaborate with engineering partners on what is technically feasible now, gain knowledge of the tech stack and inspire teams to adopt modern UI design practices
- Review Product Requirements and provide feedback while representing the customer view point.
- Be involved from idea generation to implementation through to go to market activities to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Be a customer advocate and help the product team understand the customers journey, personas and impacts to users from proposed ideas
- Present ideas to various team members and cross functional teams.
- Collaborate in person, virtually, lead workshops, and get buy in on UX design decisions
- Develop wireframe and prototypes working with the team members for more complex ideas
- Power user of design and protoyping software (Figma, Axure, Sketch).
- Flexibility to work with teams based in US East & West Coast and Sydney Australia time zones
- Occasional travel required for workshops, and team meetings (Approximately 15-20%)
- Practices Self-Development
- Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Customer interview techniques, Workshop facilitation techniques
- Innovates and actively contributes to team culture of innovation
- Is willing to take calculated risks
- Learns quickly from success and failure and effectively applies learning
- Communicates powerfully and prolifically
- Promotes a high level of cooperation between all members of the work group
- Builds Relationships with all stakeholders and influences decisions
Experience (US Only) and Education
- Suggested Minimum Years of Experience: 10 - 15 years in UX Design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.