At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
We are growing quickly and searching for a Principal Product Manager to join our Sports Intelligence Product team. Sports Intelligence powers critical differentiation in our Sportsbook business by building innovative data science capabilities and pricing solutions. We aspire to produce the best sports betting content in the industry by focusing on the data, tools, and capabilities that enable rapid development and iteration of internal data science models, as well as low-friction testing, measurement, and deployment. We drive experimentation, optimization, and automation of key levers that maximize revenue of the sportsbook, including pricing and risk management. As a member of the product team, you'll collaborate with a cross-functional team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Analysts, and a wide set of stakeholders to design and deliver against an ambitious roadmap.
What you'll do as a Principal Product Manager I:
What you'll bring:
- Lead the creation and prioritization of the Sports Intelligence product strategy and roadmap across multiple major work streams.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Engineering, Product Management and Analytics across the organization to align on goals, product specifications, requirements, and planning.
- Ensure execution runs smoothly within the Sports Intelligence teams and across partner teams, breaking down the roadmap into the product backlog, supporting user stories, acceptance criteria, and creating interaction models to stay on track.
- Work closely with Analytics and Business Stakeholders to define frameworks, testing, and monitoring to measure results and business value.
- Partner with our best-in-class sportsbook trading team to align on go to market strategies for new in house models and frameworks.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a data science or quantitative domain.
- Existing knowledge of the sportsbook business model or are excited to dive in deep with industry experts.
- Expertise in high-level product strategy and are well-versed in creating clear product requirements, technical specifications, and testing plans in ambiguous environments.
- Experience in developing testing frameworks and running live experiments to power future models and strategies.
- Strong technical skills that enable you to communicate effectively with data scientists, understand machine learning algorithms, and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are strategically minded, with a strong analytics orientation, an ability to comprehend information from various sources, and an eye for business leverage.
- You are a stellar communicator who can build relationships and lead across multiple teams and disciplines.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
#LI-BG1 #LI-REMOT Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.