- Consistently follows the iServe service standards at all times.
- Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attends safety meetings, keeps the workplace in safe condition, and works in a safe manner. Relates safety concerns to Risk Management.
- Adheres to attendance policy and reports to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Proposes ideas or finds ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Respond to maintenance related requests following all resort standards with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain all lamps in the resort, including socket repair and replacement.
- Paint, stain or repair interior and exterior finishes.
- Maintain accurate maintenance logs reflecting all work completed on shift.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on any all equipment as needed and/or requested; maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work area.
- Understand and follow all safety rules and precautions when using tools, chemicals, ladders, or other potentially dangerous equipment or supplies.
- Notify management of accidents, safety concerns, emergency repairs, fires, power failures or other maintenance related issues.
- Respond to guest concerns regarding the maintenance of their villa or public space in a timely manner.
- Project an image of friendliness, professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to guest. Maintain a respectful working relationship with management and other team members.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained section at all times. Power washing, patio cleaning and balcony cleaning may be required and are assigned by the supervisor.
- To operate a truck either towing or with a bed mounted pressure washing unit.
- Clean and remove dirt, debris, and staining from walkways.
- Clean windows remove pressure wash overspray on low windows etc.
- Responsible to drive a truck and trailer following a pre-established schedule servicing multiple locations per day.
- Operate a heated pressure washer safely and effectively.
- Prioritize requests; perform maintenance tasks in a safe and efficient manner; fill a maintenance daily log or preventative maintenance check list; and communicate any deficiencies to dispatch or supervisor.
- Observe and follow resort and departmental standards and policies.
- Use tools safely and correctly.
- Attend daily pre-shift and post-shift meetings.
- Correctly use and maintain department radios and mobile devices.
- Communicate status of job assignments and maintenance requests to supervisor.
- Provide assistance to other engineers.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Review and complete daily call log.
- Greet, welcome and assist guests with requests.
- Clean engineering shop and any other area assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform general maintenance duties including, but not limited to, minor electrical repairs, minor plumbing repairs, kitchen repairs, small appliances repair, pool cleaning, and light painting.
- Respond, troubleshoot and complete work orders in villas, meeting rooms, food & beverage outlets, public spaces, and offices.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Be familiar with resort emergency procedures and be able to respond quickly and accurately during an emergency and notify all appropriate personnel.
- Assists guests, associates, and other departments as requested within reason.
- Reads maps and provides directions to guests.
- Maintains reliable transportation to and from work.
- Maintains clean driving record.
- Ability to operate golf cart and low speed vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain assigned golf cart and check/refill fluids and basic upkeep and maintenance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience and/or training. Hospitality/Timeshare experience required.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, follow detailed procedures, and have excellent customer service skills.
Must be able to work collegially and independent of intensive supervision.
Must have a valid California Drivers License and be able to operate a golf cart and/or motor vehicle safely.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine maintenance logs, reports and correspondence.
Ability to communicate effectively with resort guests and team members in person, via phone or radio.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands to finger, handle or feel, to reach with hands and arms. The associate is frequently required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate is frequently exposed to outside conditions of heat, cold or adverse weather. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job has expired.