Project Management: Develops, implements, and coordinates the implementation or installation of products and solutions.
Training: Develops, implements and/or delivers customized training as it relates to the organization's products.
Collateral: Works with product development teams to update training materials and ensure accuracy and effectiveness of courseware and supporting materials to align with new product releases
Demonstrations: May provide technical product demonstrations to both internal staff (e.g., customer services, engineers, sales staff) and customers
Partnership with Sales: Work in coordination with account executive for new business opportunities and prospecting
- Minimum 3 years experience as consultant for technical or information solutions.
- Self Motivated
- Works well in team/scrum structure
- Highly organized
- Ability to consider and solve complex problems
- Contributes to process improvements
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues in subject matter focus
- Ability to effectively convey complex issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Legal/Information services background
- Sales or customer support experience
- Agile/Six Sigma experience and/or relevant certifications
- Experience working with government
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.