Post Sales Account Manager
InterSystems Corporation, a leading developer of database and integration technologies is hiring a driven leader for its North American Sales Adoption Management Organization. The role is client facing, fast-paced, wide-ranging and challenging. It requires a mixture of customer relationship management skills, as well as experience with the implementation and maintenance of mission-critical software applications. A background in healthcare IT, complex problem-solving, presentation, sales awareness, and business acumen are necessary. US travel is extensive.
- Partner with the Sales and Implementation teams to identify when clients are ready to begin creating value from its InterSystems solution.
- Consult with the customer to identify projects that will provide value to the customer and that are in line with the customer's strategic goals
- Build and establish a long-term relationship with the customer from early product adoption through future revenue generation.
- Develop the client's expertise with InterSystems' technologies, as appropriate for the client's organization and level of product use.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders including C-Suite, project managers, and technical employees to establish and meet objectives and delivery timelines on identified projects.
- Ensure that the architecture of each project is aligned completely with the long-term vision of the client's software.
- Develop measures to gauge a client's progress towards self-sufficiency and the client's success with their customers, reporting these findings to InterSystems' Leadership and Sales teams.
- Direct project-related activities among the InterSystems' departments involved with the Customer including Sales, the WRC, Learning Services, Documentation, Product Management and Product Development.
- Strong personal presence and health care industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to C-suite level staff, development and delivery managers, senior architects and project managers.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with and coordinate across multiple disciplines and constituencies.
- Familiarity with HL7, X.12, FHIR, and other existing standards, as well as exposure to emerging standards.
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong, practical knowledge of deployment of a healthcare integration platform or software solution.
- Experience writing RFPs
- Proven expertise with InterSystems Caché, Caché Objects, SQL, InterSystems Object Script and HealthShare is preferred
- Practical exposure to Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience using InterSystems Ensemble, BEA Software, IBM, SeeBeyond, Microsoft or similar.
- University degree or 10+ years' experience managing large, complex projects preferably in healthcare IT
- Technical knowledge in healthcare industry, software and implementation processes
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.