Be the strategy behind the game.
We are searching for a Player Protection Specialist that will report directly to the Player Protection Manager on our growing Responsible Gaming team. The Player Protection Specialist is responsible for monitoring and reviewing account activity for new and existing customers to ensure that any signs of potential harmful behaviors are identified and where appropriate, action is taken. This may include complex escalations from the VIP, Customer Services and Fraud teams, as this position will provide second line support to these teams.
Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Player Protection Specialist:
What you'll bring:
- Serve as the first point of escalation for all Player Protection cases and queries from other departments.
- Analyze and review player communications, limits, deposit/withdrawal patterns to assess if the user is at risk for Responsible Gaming.
- Make strategic decisions on the user's account based on the level of problematic gambling.
- Communicate with at-risk users to provide Responsible Gaming resources.
- Maintain on-going monitoring reports, compliance logs and alerts.
- Continue to develop as an expert in the field and share that knowledge with customer-facing teams.
- Assist in compilation of reports for multiple regulatory boards and assist in submission of necessary paperwork.
- Understand and adhere to any regulatory standards and changes.
- Assist in drafting and managing on-site content relating to responsible gaming, including but not limited to - Responsible Gaming Procedures and Policies, Terms and Conditions.
- Work with team members to create operational tasks determined by policies and procedures related to Responsible Gaming.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of online gaming experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to think analytically to provide resolution to complex situations.
- Effective time management skills; ability to manage shifting priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of and/or Experience in the Responsible Gaming Space, Compulsive Gambling Programs, or Gambling Addiction specialty.
- Ability to analyze and document necessary business processes.
- Ability to multitask and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to understand regulatory changes and requirements for Responsible Gaming.
- Ability to address everyday business situations with minimal direction.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.