GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To deliver primary care, disease management and preventative health services to employees of contracted Client Company. Occupational Medicine and Workers Comp may be required services depending on Client Company.
- To serve as a trusted, respected and knowledgeable resource of clinical expertise, information, and leadership to members of the Everside Health clinical team assigned to specified company(-ies) in the delivery and provision of quality medical care and services.
- To effectively interact with Everside Health Corporate Clinic Operations Department and other Corporate areas as necessary (e.g., Client Services) to ensure availability and provision of quality medical care services to assure fulfillment of the Employer/Everside Health contract.
- To provide medical oversight and direction of the Everside Health chronic condition management outreach program for Everside Health client(s).
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if applicable).
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic Operations to ensure seamless provision of support to the on-site clinics.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to deliver care to patients at selected Everside Health health center locations.
- Perform periodic on-site health audits as outlined by Everside Health
- Act as a resource to facilitate consistent and effective interaction and communication with Physicians, Health Center Managers, APPs, LPNS and Medical Office Assistants.
- Act as a resource for monitoring State Medical Practice Regulations for Supervising Physicians, and APPs in on-site clinics, continuously assuring that all state regulations/requirements are satisfied.
- Act as a resource for providing information and feedback to Corporate Everside Health Clinic Operations regarding on-going clinic operations, client issues and concerns, and medical team management/staffing issues.
- Serve as a general resource regarding all matters related to clinic and medical operations.
- To serve as a collaborating physician of APP's as required, with specific duties detailed in a collaborative practice agreement.
- Complete accurate, timely and thorough documentation in EMR system.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Everside Health.
- Participate in all required Everside trainings and meeting and comply with organizational policies and procedures.
- Act as a resource to the CIO in development, implementation, revision, and monitoring of the electronic medical record development.
- Efficiently and satisfactorily carry out other duties as assigned or required.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
- Passionate about the patient experience.
- Desire to improve the quality of care for people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment where patients come first.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for patients.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A current and unrestricted license to practice medicine, as a physician, in the State as required.
- Acquisition and maintenance of multiple state licensure for the states serviced, if applicable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the practice of primary care medicine, including chronic disease and high-risk health conditions management.
- Must exhibit attributes of being appropriately assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed, and team-oriented consensus-builder, with a commitment to wellness, health promotion and chronic condition management.
- Must complete all Everside onboarding training and annual mandatory training, within the allotted timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with abilities to communicate effectively in person, video, virtual, and telephonic communication settings.
- Required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and credentialing verification.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Everside Health corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers.
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Ability to speak Spanish fluently, is a plus.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic). Ability to sit at desk in office location
- Ability to travel to other clinical locations as necessary
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate by speech and to hear clearly in person, by telephone and video
- Ability to travel to and from client and vendor sites as required
- Ability to travel commercially by common carrier as required
- Ability to occasionally lift/carry up to 20 (twenty) pounds for short distances
- Ability to work in climate-controlled office environment
- Ability to conduct client and prospective client meetings if requested
- Ability to effectively and efficiently conduct medical team meetings
Everside Health provides reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Physical and/or Mental functions of a position.
Vision adequate to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of position.
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities: Ability to lift minimum of 1 pounds to a maximum of 20 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motions. Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time (hand/finger dexterity) to meet performance goals and submit deliverables within deadlines.