Phlebotomist II - Float - Braintree,MA -5:30 AM - 10:00 PM - 2K Sign on Bonus
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a variety in work
where no two days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment
whereas a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards package
, along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
- Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a Patient Service Center, doctor's office, or as business needs dictate
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
- Enter billing information and collect payment when required
- Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
- Travel to additional doctor's office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
Phlebotomy certification (required in certain states, e.g. California, Nevada, Washington and Louisiana)