This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the financial services industry and experience a high performing, team-oriented environment. We are looking for a dynamic Personal Banking Associate who will provide service excellence to new and existing clients. Acting as a single point of contact you will listen closely to clients and prospects to understand their financial needs, referring clients to business partners as needed. Your top priority will be to ensure client needs are satisfied with every visit and interaction. You will develop and foster relationships with the clients in order to anticipate their needs and educate clients on the latest benefits of banking with us.
This role will play an important part in the achievement of sales and service goals for the financial center. You will work with the financial center team to ensure that sales and service activities are completed, and that the bank's policies, procedures and controls are implemented to protect the bank against monetary loss. You will support sales initiatives aimed at leveraging products/services to increase deposits, accounts and clients of the financial center.
Core Job Responsibilities/Key Activities/Elements:
1. 35% -- Serve as the primary financial center resource for sales and service support opportunities such as calling campaigns, appointment setting, new client onboarding, introductions, account maintenance functions, wire transfers, stop payments and other banking transactions.
2. 35% -- Identify the financial needs of clients by utilizing a needs and consultative based approach, referring clients to business partners as needed. Present solutions based on client needs and advise clients in the selection of products and services.
3. 20% -- Expand and retain client relationships, actively cross sell and resolve client issues. Support Business and Private Banking with existing business relationships and clients by implementing sales strategies and other bank initiatives to support Financial Center's growth and profitability objectives. Responsible for client relationship building through sales and services processes outlined in our internal playbooks and utilize the tools provided. Maintain appointment/introduction goals.
4. 10% -- Maintain accurate sales records and regularly review sales results with the Managing Director and prepare an action plan taking appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives. Maximize the team's profitability by working to enhance sales skills and product knowledge in the Financial Center.
5. Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and manage operational risks. Observe security policies in accessing, securing and protecting confidential and sensitive client information.
6. Perform other duties or accountabilities as assigned. May be required to perform as Notary, Client Service Associate, and/or FC Designee. Responsible for identifying and referring mortgage CRA opportunities when appropriate.
1. At least 2 years customer service banking experience
2. One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment preferred
3. National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration may be required upon hire
4. Extensive practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
5. Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Financial Centers.
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
1. Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's and/or Master's) preferred yet a High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
2. Proven ability to consistently deliver service excellence and proficient in sales techniques, including telemarketing consulting, prospecting and networking.
3. Possess a thorough knowledge of bank products and services as well as the financial services industry.
4. Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, experience with outside calling preferred.
5. Strong financial acumen, general knowledge of cash flow and lending.
6. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and rapport, excellent customer relationship management skills.
7. Demonstrated math skills with an understanding of debit and credit relationships and negotiable instruments.
8. Other Attributes -- flexible and agile; takes initiative and solves problems; decisive; outstanding ability to think outside-the-box and use resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue; extremely accurate and detail-oriented coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Delray Beach, Florida
Posted 5 minutes ago