We are searching for a Payroll Coordinator to join our team in Columbus, OH. Become a part of our growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with IBP!
Start a new career with Installed Building Products. IBP is the second largest insulation installer serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Located in over 175 locations across the continental U.S, our values have remained the same-providing the exceptional service and attention of a small business, while integrating the skills and experience that only a national organization can offer. Although installing insulation is our niche, IBP is also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
IBP offers the following benefits:
The Payroll Coordinator applies payroll knowledge in order to analyze and process payroll.
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical & prescription, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, short and long-term disability, life, accident, and critical illness
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Free Parking
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Processes payroll for 1,000+ employees including database maintenance, pay data entry, balancing, printing/sorting/mailing checks, report generation and auditing
- Analyzes employee information to ensure proper federal, state, and local tax laws are applied
- Ensures accurate calculation of pay based on company policies, pay contracts, and wage and hour laws
- Acts as customer service representative related to payroll for assigned company branches
- Processes child support and garnishment paperwork/deductions
- Administrative duties associated with the position (filing, mailing, check printing, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
*Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- 2 or more years payroll experience
- High School Diploma required, some college coursework or degree preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Familiarity with computer-generated payroll and accounting reports, wage and hour law, and various state tax forms and regulations
- Ability to research, formulate, and implement solutions where required
- FPC or CPP designation preferred
- Ultipro experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bilingual communication skills in Spanish are a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to drive a car and lift light to moderate weight.
- Works in an office environment.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.