This job has expired.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the administration of data in our ADP Workforce Now HRIS platform and the processing of U.S. and Canadian payrolls. This role is also responsible for developing and maintaining technology workflows, providing payroll and sometimes benefits-related customer service to employees, interfacing with outside vendors, providing a seamless execution of human resource activities, ensuring compliance with changing payroll regulations and laws, and providing insight and ideas on creating greater efficiency and capability in this important administrative function.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Administers pay practices, time and attendance policies, and PTO plans for US and Canada; validates compliance and consistency in application.
2. Processes bi-weekly manufacturing, salaried, and Canadian payrolls and maintains associated records. Balances payroll deductions, prepares headcount reports, manages relationships with payroll system vendor, prepares monthly and ad-hoc reports, and responds to employee payroll-related questions. Interfaces with accounting on reconciliation of accounts.
3. Assists with the administration of employee benefit plans including flexible spending accounts, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and retirement plans. Performs benefit orientations, assists employees with enrollments, updates participant information on carrier websites, prepares monthly invoices, and manages COBRA administration.
4. Collaborates in the development of business processes (onboarding, open enrollment, performance management, life events, merit, etc.); identifies, updates, and maintains technology workflows and documentation.
5. Prepares monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports for local, state, and federal agencies. Understands requirements for OSHA, Worker's Comp, and EEO reporting, and applies knowledge to ensure accuracy and timeliness of reported information.
6. Collaborates with human resource team members to provide quality service to employees, business partners, and plan participants.
7. Maintains employee records ensuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality.
8. Will interface with employees at all levels of the organization and will represent the organizations' values and culture.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Associates or bachelor's degree in a Business-related field or equivalent work experience
* In-depth knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act, ERISA, COBRA, ACA, EEO, DOL and other relevant federal regulations
* Must have experience using Human Resource Information/Management systems; working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is strongly preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Intermediate Excel skills required
* Must have a high aptitude for organization, attention to detail, and delivering work on time.
* Must possess the desire and ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications.
* Looking for an individual who takes initiative and can work independently.
* Must have a positive attitude with a willingness to help others and provide superior customer service to employees, with a desire to respond promptly and appropriately to employee inquiries.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago