The Patient Services Representative (PSR) supports Brand Direct Health’s patients by providing exceptional customer service resulting in successful sales interactions.
- Achieves daily inbound and outbound call requirement based on team’s expectation
- Handles all calls in accordance with company standards – courteously and professionally
- Establishes rapport and builds trust while assisting patients
- Identifies patient’s needs quickly and accurately
- Uses services and available resources to convert inquiry calls to new customers
- Escalates issues as necessary
- Meets dialogue requirements according to Quality Assurance guidelines
- Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance
Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferred (such as personal banking, real estate or a combination of retail sales, restaurant and other business experience)
- 1-3 years of call center experience preferred, preferably in service/sales oriented environment
- Ability to learn new skills and technology at a fast pace
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired.
- Pharmacy Technician education/training desirable.
- Health/Adjudication experience desirable.
- Evident work ethic; ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate Word, basic Excel, intermediate to advanced Power Point, and intermediate Outlook)
- Business process, problem identification, analysis and resolution management skills
WHO WE ARE:
- Paid on the job training
- Total earnings potential can range from $12/hr -$18/hr (inclusive of commissions)
- Uncapped commissions which are subject to the employee’s ability to perform the job
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Paid time off and holidays (potential 30 days of time away from work in the first year of service, dependent on date of hire)
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ.
","EqualOpportunityEmployerDescription":"Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities","PayTransparencyPolicyStatement":"The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)