At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
A groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Partnership Activation Specialist who will join a thriving team dedicated to building and executing world-class partnerships with professional sports teams and leagues. In this role, your main responsibility is end to end management and execution of all Strategic Partnerships' contractual assets that help drive key business goals. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Partnership Activation, Specialist:
What skills you will use:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with NBA properties and partners; engage with them on a regular basis to execute and optimize contractual assets & programs.
- Own activating small to medium size partnerships and influence strategies for other partnership activations.
- Lead projects related to activating partnerships to optimize assets and programs, establishing and tracking towards measures of success,
- Collaborate with Business Development and key internal stakeholders to deliver assets and plans that support the partnership as well as overall company goals.
- Manage creative development and key activation elements across team and league partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and grow partnerships
- Proactively assess partnership health and performance and provide recommendations for improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Manage other ongoing team responsibilities, which may include submitting creative requests, spend tracking, project management, and other activities related to activating partnerships.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience with a proven success record, ideally in the sports industry.
- Experience in sports marketing and partnership activation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required
- You are comfortable with partner facing interaction.
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven, analytical, and self-starting environment.
- Ability to leverage insights to make decisions
- Ability to work well independently and within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and possess strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge and passion for basketball and the NBA is a plus
#LI-AM1 Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.