At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.Perform Partner audits in a timely and professional mannerSupport of Partner specific internal/external case work and inboxesPerform large tasks accurately and communicate result to internal partiesAssist with monitoring and identifying service trendsProactively monitors file processingCollaborate and take action to resolve operational service-related issuesEscalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery effortsIdentifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectifyResolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional mannerSupport Partner specific project work in reference to guide and form updates needed for customized collateralEducation, Experience & Skills:
Are you ready to join us?
Under the direct Supervision of the Partner Service Manager, the Partner Relations Coordinator is responsible for handling daily operational issue resolution and administrative operational support for specific assigned Partners/Large Employers.
- 2-3 year of experience minimum servicing partners or large employers with product or system experience.
- Knowledgeable in HSA, HRA & FSA products required.
- 2 year of experience minimum with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carrier.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition between different focuses aligned with role
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively perform assigned assignments
- Proven knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success