WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
We are looking for a talented product marketer that has a passion for customer data and ecosystem partners. You enjoy technology and are naturally curious. You get energized working with different teams and helping define the 'why these solutions are better together' story. This leader is customer and partner facing, serving as a subject matter expert for different use cases and solutions between Tealium and other technologies.
Who you are
- You are curious and enjoy figuring out why things work. You can assess customer needs/challenges and align the right technology solutions.
- You support the Product team with your insights. You help support important / complex deals where an expert perspective makes the difference. Additionally, you develop use cases, help tell the story of 'Why Tealium' to partners, create compelling content and other great funnel catalysts.
- You live in digital media. Understanding the partner ecosystem and what different companies are up to is exciting and you are adept at developing engaging content, POVs and customer interviews, and participate in online community engagement.
- Partners will remember your name. You'll be the person they remember and want to see again.
- You get our community to love what we have to offer and become a community who engages with us.
- Your KPI's will be helping the partner team tell the 'better together story' to improve deals (higher ASPs, velocity improvements, and win rate); engagement with key partners, involvement with deals.
- Role fundamentals: industry insights, interdepartmental collaboration, partnership positioning, messaging (articulate the better together story), content creation, GTM planning, campaign development, partner and sales enablement, input to product
- Work with the Tealium partner team to develop solution and value messaging for new and existing partners
- Fuel collaboration with our Product and Engineering leaders by providing industry trends and insights that lead to new product and partnership ideas and enable success and partnership expansion
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop high-impact messaging and content in various forms such as technical demos, product showcase videos, blog posts, ebooks, podcasts or others
- Support sales training and readiness activities for Tealium partnership, channel partners & selected customers
- Educate both internal and external groups to help scale and build out partnership opportunities
- Act as a subject matter expert on key trends and technologies that are shaping the direction of the CDP ecosystem
- Speak at industry events
- 4-8 years of experience in a product marketing role or partner marketing role within MarTech or a similar space
- Substantial hands-on experience with the ability to learn new technology and category quickly
- Interest in customer data, analytics, and how this data is used by different teams and organizations
- Demonstrated track record of working well with partners and respective organizations
- Great public speaking skills and experience with technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the company
- Business and technical writing skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while building a strong rapport with internal teams
- BA degree required
- Market Expertise & Industry Knowledge
- Product Marketing & Marketing Communications
- Writing & Presentation Skills
- GTM Plans
- Program Definition, Execution & Measurement
- Global and Regional Sensitivity
- Project Management
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work)
, our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares
, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working)
, enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership
, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time
, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break
, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium)
, offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs
, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.