Are you looking to make a difference in your community? New Season is seeking a Part-Time Cashier to work at our facility located in Charlotte, NC. Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and join a united work family.
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
Cashier Job Summary:
Assists clinic with technical and financial skills to track and manage patient cash flow, credit and insurance payments; while also assisting the clinic reception area with staff coordination for patients entering the clinic.
- Assist with patient coordination in the lobby.
- Manage up-to-date clinic income records documenting all relevant transactions.
- Assist in the enforcement of stringent credit policies; routinely call patients who have been extended credit and have not settled debts.
- Collect and handle all payments from patients and accurately enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, and payment for previous visit) into software management system.
- Fill out and file insurance forms for payment as requested.
- The cashier is responsible for researching, identifying, and properly posting all unidentified payments.
- Cashier receipting payments must run and reconcile cash balance at end of shift.
- Transfer income activities to Methasoft system on a daily basis.
- Cashier will resolve all discrepancies and report errors to the Program Director.
Education/Licensure/Certification: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education and experience.
Experience Required: Office experience. Healthcare, medical office and/or collections experience is preferred.
Skill and Ability: Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail and solid organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills. Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
10Charlotte Treatment Center