An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Prepare and paint product to meet company standards. Operate and maintain paint booths.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Paint product to meet company standards.
- Inspect parts for quality before and after painting (weld spatter, paint thickness, etc.).
- Perform daily paint line start-up and shut-down/clean-up tasks as required.
- Clean booths and paint controls at end of run/shift; clean pumps, hoses and paint gun venturis.
- Routinely communicate with the Unload Lead to ensure consistent paint quality. Make appropriate adjustments as needed.
- Operate controls and functions of paint booths and paint guns.
- Follow ISO procedures when taking paint from stock. Break down empty paint boxes.
- Report supply needs and equipment breakdowns to supervisor.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance tasks, as assigned, on the paint booth equipment (paint booth, paint guns, controller units, etc.) and paint room.
- Operate hoist.
- Stage/prepare prep materials for approaching weldments
- Blow water out of weldments using air gun; ensuring all parts coming out of dry-off oven are water free
- Properly insert plugs, apply masking and handle covers per work instructions
- Remove weld spatter and jagged edges using hand tools
- Thoroughly wipe off parts to ensure good powder adhesion
- Sort and restock plug bins
- Clean all stages of equipment, including curing ovens per the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned including prep, load and unload duties.
- Previous electrostatic powder coating paint experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (speak, read, write and understand).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed and work under schedule and time restrictions with limited supervision.
- Lift up to 2 lbs constantly, 35 lbs occasionally and 50 lbs rarely.
- Push/pull up to 25 lbs occasionally.
- Walk, stand, bend, twist/turn, reach overhead, climb stairs and grasp tools as necessary.
- Successfully complete a pulmonary function test and wear respirator as required
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies