For 100 years, Tampa Armature Works, Inc. (TAW), an industrial equipment distribution and service company headquartered in Riverview, FL., has demonstrated its commitment to quality and reliability. We seek out and apply the latest technologies and best practices to provide our customers with products and services that are more dependable than our competitors.
One of the greatest strengths TAW exhibits is a highly skilled and dedicated workforce that routinely solves increasingly complex and dynamic problems. TAW strives to employ and advance the finest people to further our mission as a leader in innovative solutions to the power industry, and YOU are a part of that mission. Built on our Core Values: Accountability, Safety, Integrity, Quality, Innovation and Teamwork , TAW takes pride in consistently creating a corporate culture with high employee morale.
Job Summary: The ability to present services of TAW selling new equipment and repair service of electric motors and pumps and any other mechanical devices that can be repaired by TAW.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Gather information necessary to help the shop repair department and the new equipment sales.
- Represent TAW branding to all potential clients and work parallel with department heads as needed to increase revenue per location.
- The ability to make outbound sales calls.
- Travel to potential client facilities.
- Set up appointments for face to face meetings.
- The ability to have a sales strategy to increase revenue.
- The ability to work with internal and external clients.
- Follow-up with all request and sales meetings.
- The ability to work with inside sales TAW team.
- The ability to self manage sales schedule and projects.
- Understanding the partnering and Interaction with all facility personnel.
- Three to five years pertinent sales experience preferably in electric motor shop new product or service sales, industrial sales or related industries, and a bachelor's degree or equivalent desired.
- Possess good problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Results-oriented, self-starter and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication capabilities.
At TAW, we look for the best and brightest. To make that possible, we are proud to offer a quality and competitive benefits package. We believe our benefits package is more than just a paycheck and is an important part of your total compensation. Flexibility is important; therefore, our benefits plans allow you to choose what's right for you and your family. You have the ability to make decisions based on your personal situation. We are pleased to offer the following benefits: TAW Offers:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Life Insurance
- Financial Partnerships
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoe & Safety Glasses Reimbursement
TAW and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
TAW is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer including disabled and Veterans.