Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelingis accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 5.4billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing-Columbia has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT Columbia team, you'll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Uses appropriate software applications to track receipt, storage, use, expiration, disposal, return, and/or archiving of test materials.
- Receives, creates IDs, logs-in, and stores materials upon receipt.
- Moves or transfers materials from one department to another. Checks materials in and out as requested by study personnel. Maintains proper paperwork.
- Returns, disposes of, or archives materials at study finalization.
- Notifies supervisor of any issues with condition of the samples, labeling, or other problems.
- Ensures all current SOPs Good Laboratory Practices, Current Good Manufacturing Processes (CGMP), and/or relevant regulations (USDA, DOT, EPA, MDNR, OSHA, FDA, etc.) for quarantined matrices; genetically altered crops, and all materials/samples are followed.
- Maintains accurate and legible required documentation.
- Performs routine tasks for calibration of balances.
- Assists in unloading trucks and storing materials appropriately.
- Depending on area of assignment, handles regulated materials (quarantined matrices, DEA-controlled, and radiolabeled materials, etc.), potential biohazard materials, and toxic chemicals according to company procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment (computers, printers, faxes, copiers, etc.).
- Solid organizational skills. Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written, oral, diagram, or scheduled instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as study protocols, standard operating procedures, safety policies, instrument operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to summarize data and results.
- Communicates verbally and in written format, effectively with co-workers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel is required. Knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is highly desirable
- Regular and reliable attendance is a requirement of this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time- 8 Am - 4:30 PM M-F, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO,and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.comEurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.