We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Operations Analyst, Customer Success works with the Center of Excellence team to ensure effectiveness of people, process, systems, and content. They are expected to collect and analyze data from multiple sources, make available dashboards and reports for managers that provide visibility to the efficiency, effectiveness, and proficiency of the Sales Engineering team. They will also make suggestions based on interpretation of team metrics and contribute to the operational aspects of Center of Excellence in concert with Program Managers.
They will also be responsible for implementation and management of SE operations and programs, maintenance and improvement of existing infrastructure, and data integrity. The ideal Candidate has experience with data analysis, operational reporting, pre-sales practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following major duties, responsibilities and results needed for success (rather than detailed work routines) associated with the position.
· Creation, maintenance, and analysis of Tableau dashboards, Alteryx workflows, and operations data sources to drive insight to related to technical sales close rates and practices.
· Contribute to process improvements, best-practice sharing, and standardization across the Sales Engineering organization.
· Work with operational system/technical infrastructure owners to identify/implement new features or tools that improve SE effectiveness.
· Partner with Program Management for analysis and planning of SE on-boarding and enablement.
· Participate in cross-functional projects; deliver high quality contributions and feedback to peers and stakeholders.
Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires, at minimum the following education, formalized training, practical experience, skills or related knowledge.
· A qualified candidate will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience in a Pre-Sales or Sales Operations role
· Alteryx Designer Core certified a plus
· Tableau Desktop Certification preferred
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
(Specific job knowledge and skills needed as it relates to the Essential Duties)
· Solid, functional, and technical Alteryx knowledge is preferred.
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and interpret data to solve problems.
· Experience with API's, Python, and relational databases a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively work within a fast-paced environment and against ambitious timelines.
· Demonstrated strong work ethic.
· Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI
· Must be detail oriented, driven to ensure others' technical and personal success.
· Must promote mutual respect, keep the workplace safe and clean and support company safety standards.
· Must comply and adhere to all Alteryx company and department policies and procedures.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any o
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
Posted about 10 hours ago
Falls Church, Virginia
Posted 22 minutes ago
Posted 21 minutes ago