If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The OnBase Platform Developer role will support and enhance Webster Bank's Enterprise Document Management platform, OnBase. OnBase is our enterprise standard document repository storing all deal documents and is a core platform integrating with many other platforms supporting the bank.
This role serves as subject matter expert for the OnBase platform providing administration, support, and enhancement through configuration and customization.
In this role, the individual will work closely with the business to understand the requirements for how OnBase is to be leveraged in business initiatives, and with architecture and integration teams to define the integration strategy for how systems will interact with the OnBase platform. This role will also be integral to the research and consolidation of two OnBase platforms within Webster Bank.
* Works as part of a team providing support, configuration, and enhancement for our OnBase platform.
* Provides subject matter expertise as to the capability, functionality, and applicability of the OnBase platform.
* Provides expertise in how to integrate with OnBase.
* Works as part of the team that designs and implements solutions leveraging OnBase.
* Works as part of the team that troubleshoots and solves problems related to OnBase - identifying root cause and implementing measures to correct and prevent future occurrences.
* Works as part of the team monitoring and alerting around the availability and performance of the OnBase platform.
* Monitor daily OnBase processing and follow up with stakeholders in event of any issues
* Ability to handle Service Desk tickets assigned to our team and provide basic troubleshooting and escalation
* Work with Windows infrastructure teams (Server and Desktop), Data Center, DBA teams, Load Balancer teams, LAN, WAN, and SAN teams to ensure a stable environment
* Quality Control of infrastructure changes (Image and Policy updates)
* Continually looks for opportunities to do things better/more efficiently and works with teams to drive these process improvements.
* Participate in design sessions with Enterprise Architecture teams to design enterprise solutions leveraging OnBase.
* Participate in Lean Portfolio Management sessions to define team priorities and work with scrum masters to define sprint plans.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!