Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is seeking a Finance Analyst with a strong finance background combined with analytical & technical skills to join our Corporate FP&A team. This role will partner with departmental heads and region COO's to provide routine historical and forward-looking reporting, business insights, analytics, periodic reforecasting and support the annual budget process.
Monthly Reporting and Analysis
- Provide monthly expense reporting to stakeholders with the emphasis on the provision of analysis and insights.
- Work with stakeholders to understand variance, help make trade-off spend decisions, and manage departmental expenditure to budget
- Coordinate monthly close with local controllers, ensuring expenses are recorded in applicable cost centers and ensuring all accruals are adequate.
- Develop polished presentation materials using PowerPoint to clearly communicate departmental performance to influence decision making
Forecasting, Budgeting and Planning
- Work with department heads and other stakeholders on the periodic forecasting and annual budget and planning process.
Dashboard Maintenance & Development
- Work with Data & Analytics function to enhance dashboards and reporting in Tableau, recommending new analysis and KPI's to meet stakeholder needs.
- Use data technical skills to work with other FP&A colleagues to develop and use Tableau dashboards
Special Projects as needed
- Provide support and analysis for all special projects as needed, including efficiency initiatives, restructuring initiatives, process improvements, management of project codes etc.
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years of FP&A experience in a multi-national corporate environment.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, P&L analysis, and cost allocations
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization applications, Oracle, Smartview, Oracle EPM and Hyperion Planning
This job has expired.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative to learn, grow and develop role
- Successful record of creating operational efficiencies, report automation, financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting revenue
- Strong analytical, accounting/financial planning background