Location: Tempe, AZ
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking Nurse Practitioners with one of our top healthcare clients in Florida, Colorado, and New York!
Polk, Lake, Sumter, Okaloosa, Broward Colorado
Denver, Jefferson New York City
Bronx, Jefferson New York State
Monroe, Wayne, Oneida, Ontario, Onondaga
Hours: Monday - Friday
Job Type: Permanent
The Nurse Practitioner effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion for Medicare Advantage members while conducting health assessments in the member's primary place of residence.
- Complete a full history and physical assessment for patients in the comfort of their own home during a single visit.
- Must submit full documentation at the completion of the assessment.
- Conduct comprehensive, accurate and thorough assessment of the assigned member population, including timely completion of all required assessment documentation (paper or electronic).
- Make recommendations to members that will improve their knowledge of their chronic condition(s), such as information concerning recommended testing.
- Nurse Practitioner will educate assigned members about recommended services and refer members back to their Primary Care Provider.
ANCC or AANP Board Certified
Current CPR certification
Minimum 1-year clinical experience as a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
Proven ability to independently perform comprehensive adult/geriatric physical exam
Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics and behaviors that place adult/geriatrics at risk.
Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance.
Must be willing to travel in 50-mile radius.
**Please contact Garrett with an updated resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-617-1483**
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com