Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Maintaining laboratory supplies, media, and reagents inventory
- Growth Promotion of new media and reagent qualification
- Cleaning of controlled temperature units, operation of the autoclave and other basic lab support responsibilities.
- Uses Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for sample and sample test result tracking.
- Assists in coordinating equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Participates in the overtime and weekend schedule as required.
- May perform high purity water, clean steam, and compressed gas systems sampling.
- May participate in training of other employees.
- May perform basic microbial identification.
- May perform acceptance testing of commercially prepared microbiological culture media.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- A strong work ethic and ability to meet physical demands including, but not limited to, routinely lifting objects of 25 lbs. or more, walking and standing for extended periods of time, pushing or pulling carts and equipment and bending down or reaching for supplies.
- Knowledge of cGMP is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with LIMS preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, varying shifts, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rensselaer, NYare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays